- 19% more protein
- 18% more calcium
- higher amounts of vitamin B12.
Know where your milk and dairy products come from?
Healthy pastured cows eating a rich diversity of well-grown grasses and herbs produce good life giving dairy products. Organic Unhomogenised whole milk and dairy products have powerful anti-microbial properties that kill bad things in our bodies. They strengthen the immune system and build healthy gut walls while assisting in the assimilation of nutrients into the body. This kind of dairy product is a good saturated fat that increases metabolism and promotes weight loss.
Alternatively, the methods used to create homogenised milk changes the structure of the full goodness we get from having whole unhomogenised milk which our bodies find it harder to digest. Better to keep the milk in its most natural state, something Retro Organics excels at.
Lois Greer’s Papakura Intermediate School Pizza
for the dough
2 cups of flour
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp dry yeast
180 mils warm water
for the toppings
Retro Organics Mokoreta mozarella
bacon or prociouto
thinly sliced onion rings
cherry tomatoes sliced in half
Retro Organics Riverside feta
• Put half of the flour and salt into a mixing bowl and add the sugar, yeast and warm water. Beat for 300 strokes (or for about 4 minutes).
• Then add the other half of the flour and salt and mix until smooth.
• Cover and stand in a warm place for at least 10 minutes.
• Roll out and add the toppings in the order they’re listed above
• Bake at 200˚ C for 20 minutes or until the crust browns on the sides and is crispy on the bottom (cooking on a pizza stone in your oven, or placing the pizza on a preheated baking tray will improve the crispiness of the crust.