- makes a killer marinade for beef, chicken or fish
- makes a nice stir in after the meats listed above have been sautéd
- makes a nice condiment in the place of a typical chutney, like for sandwiches...
- makes a nice additions to soups or straight up on a piece of toast
- makes a beautiful bruschetta base, spread on the toast first
- makes a nice addition to any meat after being cooked
- makes a herby addition to any soups you're making
- makes a great topping for pasta or cooked veg
- wonderful in just about anything you want to spice up with a hit of cayenne
- perfect for creating a tortilla chip dip with a bit sour cream and a tbsp of chili oil
- really nice on toast with roasted garlic and some chimi or basel pesto
For other ideas, you can also visit The Empanada Kitchen in Queenstown and or stay in touch with The Empanada Kitchen's Facebook page.