Easy Peasy Blueberry & Lime Daiquiri
Sweet and fruity with a well rounded sour punch - divine!
• 6 parts light rum (Cameron suggest Stolen Rum)
• 4 parts Soda Press Co's Blueberry & Lime syrup
• 4 parts filtered cold water
• 1/2 tsp vanilla essence or 1 part vanilla syrup
• Add ice and ingredients to shaker and shake for 1 minute, pour via filter into martini glasses chilled from the freezer
• Add blueberries adrift or affixed to a stirrer for fun
• If so required, leave the rum out to make a Mocktail
• 120 mls (2 parts) Vodka
• 40 mls Soda press Co's Liquorice & Lemongrass Syrup
• 40 mls Fresh lemon juice
• 2 egg whites (free range or pastured of course)
• Add all ingredients into shaker with ice. Shake it as hard as humanly possible until the exterior of the shaker ices and your face becomes contorted.
• Strain over ice in a rocks glass and let your woes begone.