Tower Junction, Harewood, Richmond (Nelson) and Queenstown
Nope. No check here. No worries though. Fiona, true to her Kiwi No. 8 wire roots, decided to use her skills to make some for herself. And then she decided to make some for the rest of us.
PS: Fiona will be doing tastings this month (August) at a Raeward Fresh store near you. Keep your eye out on this blog and on Nutmylk's Facebook and the Raeward Fresh Facebook page for time and dates.
You can buy all of these ingredients at most Raeward Fresh stores:
• 1 1/2c The Nutmylk Co. vanilla almond mylk
• 2 tablespoons Pic's Really Good Peanut Butter
• 1 tablespoon Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
• 1-2 teaspoons Chantal Organics kale powder
• 2 tablespoons Lifefoods organic cacao powder
• 1 teaspoon maple syrup
• 3 Ice cubes
• Pinch Himalayan salt
• Cacao nibs to garnish
Throw them all in your blender and smooth away...